Last Updated: 7/29/2019 · David Morgan · Leave a Comment
There are many reasons to create a WordPress photography website. Maybe you’re a wedding photographer hoping to attract new couples. Or, a commercial photographer in need of showcasing your portfolio to prospective clients. Possibly, you’re just a hobbyist wanting to share photos with friends and family.
Whatever the reason, creating a WordPress photography website is not as difficult as it may seem.
In this tutorial I will break down the 7 steps involved with starting a photography website. As a full disclosure, I will be recommending some products and services from Organic Themes, in addition to others. However, I only recommend products and services that I believe in. I genuinely want to help photographers create a professional website in the easiest and most affordable way.
Last Updated: 7/24/2019 · Emily Morgan · 3 Comments
The Portfolio Widget section displays a portfolio of posts from a selected category or the Jetpack custom post type. It’s like an art gallery for your website! Use it to showcase your projects, artwork, photography — or anything else!
Here is an example of an Organic Portfolio section.
After installing and activating the Organic Builder Widgets plugin, you’ll be able to add a Portfolio section by following simple steps within the Customizer:
Last Updated: 12/12/2018 · Emily Morgan · 4 Comments
An Organic Pricing Table widget allows you to display your products within a clean, simple table format.
This widget is especially great for pricing services or packages, as seen in the example image below. After installing and activating the Organic Builder Widgets plugin, you can easily add a Pricing Table section by following these simple steps within the customizer:
- Apply the Organic Custom page template to your page.
- Update or Publish the page.
- Click the Customize Page button.
- Click the + Add A Widget button.
- Select the Organic Pricing Table widget. (Note: You will need to “+ Add A Widget” for each item within the table)
- Add a Title and description for each item.
- To add a button link (such as a purchase button):
- Add a title for the button within the Purchase Button Text field (ie: “Buy Now”).
- Copy & paste the button link URL within the Purchase Button URL field.
- Add Text Row items (such as product features) as needed – add as many as you like!
- You may also add a Background Color for your Pricing Table section.
This is an example of an Organic Pricing Table section.