A Profile Section allows you to display personal profiles with featured images and social media links.
The Organic Profile widget can be used to feature a single profile, or can showcase a collection of profiles. After installing and activating the free Organic Builder Widgets plugin, simply follow these steps within the customizer:
- Apply the Organic Custom page template to the page you want to use.
- Update or Publish the page.
- Click the Customize Page button.
- Click the + Add A Widget button. (Note: You’ll need to add a separate widget for each profile if adding more than one.)
- Select the Organic Profile widget.
- Add a person’s name within the Title field and subtext (personal bio or description).
- Add a Profile Image. (Note: When adding more than one profile to a section, remember to equally size all profile images first in a photo editing program, such as Photoshop, if you want all profiles to be the same size!)
- Copy & paste your social media account’s URL within Social Link to add social media icon links; you may add more links with the “+” button underneath.
- Add a Background Color if you wish.