Create Hero Section On WordPress Page
The Organic Hero Widget is a great way to display a full-screen content content that represents you or your business. Add a page section with your favorite nature photo and an inspirational quote. Or perhaps a fun team photo with your company’s mission statement. A background video with… well, you get the idea. The possibilities are endless! You can also add buttons that link to a designated URL, like a page or purchase form.
After installing and activating the Organic Builder Widgets plugin, follow these instructions to add a Hero Section:
- Apply Organic Custom page template within selected page.
- Update or Publish the page.
- Click the Customize Page button.
- Click the + Add A Widget button.
- Select the Organic Hero widget.
- Add title and subtext as desired, within indicated fields.
- Add a background image, color, or video. (Note: To add a background video: Within the YouTube site, click the “Share” button underneath the video, then copy and paste the URL within the YouTube Video URL field.)
- To add button links, simply give the button a title (Featured Link Text field), then copy/paste URL into Featured Link URL.
- Additional: You may move content via Content Alignment arrows, or adjust section height by checking indicated boxes.