Create Content Slideshow Section On WordPress Page
The Organic Content Slideshow Widget displays a section of posts with featured images and excerpts in the form of a slideshow.
Within the widget options you can select the post category to be displayed, and also choose the slideshow transition style (fade or slide), as well as the number of posts to be displayed in the slideshow. Slides have arrows to skip forward or backward, but will change automatically. You can also customize the transition time between each slide.
After installing and activating the Organic Builder Widgets plugin:
- Apply Organic Custom page template to selected page.
- Update or Publish the page.
- Click the Customize Page button.
- Click the + Add A Widget button.
- Select the Organic Content Slideshow widget.
- Select the Post Category you want to display from the dropdown menu within the widget, then select any additional options (Slide Interval, Transition Style, Max Number Of Posts).
- Optionally add a background image or color.
*Tip: If you want all your slides to be the same size, don’t forget to equally resize and edit all of the featured images for you posts in a photo editing program first, like Photoshop.