The Portfolio Widget section displays a portfolio of posts from a selected category or the Jetpack custom post type. It’s like an art gallery for your website! Use it to showcase your projects, artwork, photography — or anything else!
After installing and activating the Organic Builder Widgets plugin, you’ll be able to add a Portfolio section by following simple steps within the Customizer:
- Apply the Organic Custom page template to your page.
- Update or Publish the page.
- Click the Customize Page button.
- Click the + Add A Widget button.
- Select the Organic Portfolio widget.
- Give your Portfolio section a title and description.
- Select a Portfolio Category.
- Complete the remaining fields, as desired (Max Number Of Posts, Number Of Columns, and Section Background Options).
Using Builder Widgets Pro, you can create filterable portfolios, change the image style, layout, fonts, colors, and more!