The Organic Team Members widget allows you to display a collection of team member profiles from a selected post category.
Within the widget options you’ll be able to add a featured image, job title, and written content for each profile. After installing and activating the Organic Builder Widgets plugin, follow the instructions below and add each of the team members as individual posts:
- Add a new post within the customizer (Posts > Add New).
- Add the team member’s name within title field.
- Add a bio, or other personal information, within the content editor.
- Add the team member’s photo (Featured Image). Note: If you want your profiles to be consistent in size, remember to equally resize all your images within an image editing software, like Photoshop, first!
- Add a category name, like “Team” (+ Add New Category) and apply it to each team member post.
- Click the Publish button.
- Repeat steps 1 – 5 for each team member.
After creating each team member post and applying a category, follow these steps within the customizer:
- Apply the Organic Custom page template to the page you want to use.
- Update or Publish the page.
- Click the Customize Page button.
- Click the + Add A Widget button.
- Select the Organic Team Members widget.
- Give the section a Title & description (optional).
- Select the Team category, or category you applied in step 5 of the section above.
- Additional features are optional (background color, image, post number, post columns).