A testimonials section displays a slideshow of testimonials (or any posts of your choosing) in a lovely and simple slide format.
Designed to highlight your glowing reviews, the Organic Testimonials widget allows you to select the number of testimonials displayed within each slide along with a featured photo. First, install the Organic Builder Widgets plugin. Next, follow these steps to add each testimonial as a separate post:
- Within the customizer, add a new post (Posts > Add New)
- Add a title (this is where a person’s name would go) and content (the body of the testimonial, or quote) within the content editor.
- Add a Featured Image for each post/testimonial (optional).
- Apply a category – existing or Add New Category (ie: “Testimonials”)
- Apply Organic Custom page template to page you want to use
After creating each “testimonial” post, follow these simple steps within the customizer to create a Testimonials section:
- Apply the Organic Custom page template to the page you want to use.
- Update or Publish the page.
- Click the Customize Page button.
- Click the + Add A Widget button.
- Add a Title and sub-content (optional).
- Select your Testimonial Category.
- Customize Max Number Of Posts and Posts Per Slide.
- Choose your Section Background Options (color or image).
- Click the Save & Publish button.