Latest Version of Organic Blocks Not Available

Home Forums Technical Theme Support STAX Theme Latest Version of Organic Blocks Not Available

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Jeffrey
    Participant

Emily, Thank you for your response, but you did NOT answer my question. UI understand perfectly well the code to copy. But I do NOT understand where you are talking about to past the code. What do you mean by click on a new line. Where? What new line? Are you talking in a paragrapgh? in a heading?. Please show me in a video exactly where because what you and David have communicated makes no sense. Thank you.

David Morgan
    Keymaster

Hi Jeffrey,

I’ve attached a screen recording. Disregard the distortion on the left side of the video, there is an issue with my screen recorder.

You can see that within the STAX demo, I’m clicking the button to copy a Hero Block. Then, I’m switching tabs to the editor. On the test page in the editor, I’m simply pasting the block onto a new line within the editor. By default, I’m pasting the content into a paragraph block, since that is the default block when starting a new line. However, what block the code is pasted into is mostly irrelevant. The WordPress editor should recognize the block code, and add it into the editor regardless.

I hope this helps.

Thanks!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Jeffrey
    Participant

Emily, please excuse my ignorance. I am NOT understanding where or what you mean by click on a new line within the page editor. Where exactly in the page editor? If there are already blocks on the page, how does it know which block to apply the code to that I would be pasting? It would help if you showed this in a short video. Thank you.

Jeffrey
    Participant

Please ignore the previous post which I had done in replying to to a post on page 1.

Davind, thank you for providing the video. If I understand this correctly, all you need to do is add a block by clicking the plus sign and instead of choosing the type of block you just paste the code that you copy from the block variation? In other words, you paste the code right into where it asks you to type/choose a block?

David Morgan
    Keymaster

Hi Jeffrey,

Yes, that’s exactly correct. 🙂

Let us know if it’s working, or is you need any more clarification.

Thanks!

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.