How do I change the product category text color?

Home Forums Technical Theme Support Shop Theme How do I change the product category text color?

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    daisybluedesign
    Participant

This content is restricted to Organic Themes members with an active subscription. Login here.

Jeremy

This content is restricted to Organic Themes members with an active subscription. Login here.

daisybluedesign
    Participant

Rebecca

daisybluedesign
    Participant

Rebecca

daisybluedesign
    Participant

Rebecca

daisybluedesign
    Participant

daisybluedesign
    Participant

Rebecca

daisybluedesign
    Participant

Rebecca

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • The topic ‘How do I change the product category text color?’ is closed to new replies.