Transparent Header Broken After Updating Organic Blocks Plugin For Stax Theme

Home Forums Technical Theme Support STAX Theme Transparent Header Broken After Updating Organic Blocks Plugin For Stax Theme

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Jeffrey
    Participant

Like you sample Stax theme site, the site I am building uses a video in the hero blocks that shows with the header transparent. When scrolling down the header then has a white background and stays stationary at the top of the page, so you can see the navigation at the top no matter where you are scrolling down the page. However, AFTER updating the last Organic Blocks plugin, the header transparent no longer works as it should. When scrolling down the page it does NOT turn the background behind the logo and navigation menu white. And the content from the page intersects with the logo and navigation bar when scrolling down. Please provide instructions on how to fix this. Thank you.

David Morgan
    Keymaster

Hi Jeffrey,

Thanks for reaching out! We’re glad to hear you’re enjoying the theme, and we’ll be happy to resolve this issue.

Can you please provide a link to your site, so we may inspect the issue?

Also, if you could provide your WordPress login information within a private reply we can take a closer look?

Thanks!

Mason O’Mara
    Participant

Hi David,

I am having this issue as well, but this time on initial setup. Should I reach out to the support team or would you be able to help me here?

Thank you!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.