Stax Single Product Page

Home Forums Technical Theme Support STAX Theme Stax Single Product Page

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Erich Fisher
    Participant

Hi everyone,

I am building a woocommerce site using the STAX theme. I’ve built the shop and added the products and the shop mainpage looks fine. The problem is when I click on any individual product. Instead of showing the single product page and details / photos about the selected product, it shows the shop mainpage, but without any products. It’s very weird. The cart and checkout pages all look fine.

I have tried to modify the woocommerce Product Grid Block in the full site editor to see if this is the issue, but the entire block contents are greyed out. I’m unsure if this is how it should look or not. Regardless, the STAX single product template is not showing for my individual products and I am wracking my brain to figure out why.

Here is the website: https://wholehealthbaby.com/shop

I am running wordpress v6.1.1, woocommerce v.7.5, and STAX v.2.1.8

I apologize in advance if this is a woocommerce / wordpress issue and not a STAX issue

Thanks,

Erich

Erich Fisher
    Participant

Hi everyone,

Just a quick followup. After doing more testing, it looks like the STAX woocommerce templates are being used at all. The Woocommerce status indicates that none of the default woocommerce templates are being overridden and this makes sense to me, I suppose, because the STAX product archive template never looked like the stax demo page to begin with. Is there an additional step so that Stax overrides the default woocommerce templates?

Thanks,

Erich

David Morgan
    Keymaster

Hi Erich,

Thanks for reaching out. It’s difficult to say without more details. We may need the login information for your site to inspect the issue further. If you provide your login info, make sure you do so within a private reply.

I have 2 possible solutions:

1. Your shop page templates may need to be set within the WooCommerce settings.

2. It’s possible that customizations may need to be cleared for the STAX shop templates within the full-site editor.

Have you made any progress on this since your post? Also, we have recently pushed an update for the STAX theme. Updating may resolve the issue.

Thanks!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.