STAX Posts

Home Forums Technical Theme Support STAX Theme STAX Posts

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Erich Fisher
    Participant

Hi all,

How do I set the post image to fill the entire post area after configuring the block on my webpage? I would like the image to fill the area and have the title, read more button, etc displayed on top, similar to how many news websites display articles. Is this possible? I thought that if I set “featured image as background” on the hero block in the Single Post template then enabled “post background” on the post settings menu that it would work. So far though, I cannot display any full extent images and I also can only display any kind of post image using the “post image” option; nothing ever displays with “post background.” Suggestions?

Cheers,

Erich

David Morgan
    Keymaster

Hi Erich,

Which version of the Organic Blocks plugin do you have installed?

Also, it should be noted that the Featured Image Background option displays the featured image that has been added to the page or post that the Hero Block resides. The featured image may be applied within the “Page” settings tab, see attached screenshot.

If you do not wish to display the featured image as Hero Block background, you should have the option to upload a “Custom Image” for the background of the Hero Block within the most recent version of the Organic Blocks plugin.

I hope this helps. Let us know if you need further clarification.

Thanks!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.