Size of copy in the product description block

Home Forums Technical Theme Support STAX Theme Size of copy in the product description block

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Tracy Gruar
    Participant

Hi there,

I’m trying to resize the words DESCRIPTION, ADDITIONAL INFORMATION AND REVIEWS in the product details block on the single product template. They are huge and i’ve tried to get into the block to edit it and it doesn’t have any options for that.

Please help because the rest of the website looks so good and then these huge words just kills it.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    David Morgan
    Keymaster

Hi Tracy,

Thanks for reaching out. Can you please provide a link to the page in your screenshot, so we can inspect the code and provide the necessary CSS?

Thanks!

Tracy Gruar
    Participant

Hi David,

Sorry i’m only getting back to you now. December holidays and all 🙂

Please see link as requested.

https://sitandsleep.co.za/product/edblo-fontana-firm-support-top-three-quarter

Thanks so much.

David Morgan
    Keymaster

Hi Tracy,

No problem! I apologize for the delay on our end!

Unfortunately, the link you provided does not appear to be loading due to an SSL issue on the site. I would recommend addressing this issue with your hosting provider.

Regarding the font sizes, it would help to see the page, however you may be able to change the size of the text within the global style option of the editor under Appearance > Editor in the WP admin. The headings are most likely H2 headings.

See attached screenshot.

I hope this helps.

Thanks!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.