Site tagline keeps changing

Home Forums Technical Theme Support STAX Theme Site tagline keeps changing

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    James Moussa
    Participant

I’m having issues with my site tagline in WordPress using the STAX theme. Every time I manually change it via settings -> general or via appearance -> customise it keep reverting back to “A WordPress Full-Site Editor Theme” after a day or two. I’ve tried to raise this issue with WordPress support who then ask me to reach out to Organic Themes about this issue. Could somebody please help me change the tagline permanently? Thanks!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Dmitry Tsvetkov
    Participant

Have the same problem.

Please help us

Dmitry Tsvetkov
    Participant

Hi James!

Try to do following steps:

1. Change Tag to correct.
    2. Deactivate Organics plugins
    3. Clear cash, cookies.
    4. Reboot PC.
    5. Log in to WP and activate Organics plugins back.

It’s help me for now. I can add post or page without changing Title tag.

James Moussa
    Participant

Thanks for the suggestion Dmitry, I’ve tried to follow these steps twice now and haven’t had any luck. Can anybody from Organic Themes assist please?

David Morgan
    Keymaster

Hey Guys,

I may have located the source of this issue. I believe it may be related to the Header Block in the Organic Blocks plugin. I updated the plugin, removing any updates the plugin makes to the site title and tagline.

Please try updating STAX and Organic Blocks, and let me know if it resolves the issue. If you’re hosted on WordPress.com, the theme and plugin will automatically update within the next 48 hours.

Thanks!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.