Single Product Page

Home Forums Technical Theme Support STAX Theme Single Product Page

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anya Lorimer
    Participant

Hello,

I am building a woocommerce site using the STAX theme. I have built the shop but I am hoping you can help me change the single product page, which currently has a side bar, to look like the STAX single product page demo.

Thank you,

Melinda

Anya Lorimer
    Participant

Hi,

Otherwise, with the current product page layout, could you please tell me how I can change or delete the Browse store link in the cart side bar.

Thanks a lot,
    Melinda

Emily Morgan
    Keymaster

Hi Melinda, I’ll be glad to help. Would you mind providing a link to your current product page please? Thank you!

Anya Lorimer
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    David Morgan
    Keymaster

Hi Melinda,

You will likely need to reset the single product template within the editor.

First, make sure you’re using the latest version of the theme. Then, navigate to Appearance > Editor > Templates > Product Single. At the top of the page, select the template file name dropdown, and choose the option to either clear or reset the changes.

You can learn more here, https://wordpress.com/support/site-editor/#reset-changes

This should update the single product template to display as it does within the latest version of the theme.

I hope this helps.

Thanks!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.