Response to emails / posts?

Home Forums Technical Theme Support STAX Theme Response to emails / posts?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Berit Sund
    Participant

Hello
    I’m waiting for reply to 3 emails to support and also post in the forum, however wondered what is the expected response time?
    Thank you!
    Berit

Emily Morgan
    Keymaster

Hi Berit,

First, I apologize for the delay in response time to your inquery. Our reply time is typically within 48 hours (business days) but we’ve had a high volume of support so we genuinely appreciate your patience. Ideally wait time isn’t normally this long but please always feel free to check back in if you haven’t received a timely reply. I’ll be glad to assist you.

Jetpack is compatible with our themes, so I’m unsure as to why you were told otherwise by the Jetpack team (we even use Jetpack on almost all of our demo sites). Were they able to elaborate at all, or did they give you any additional information you’re able to share with us?

There are many factors which can effect your website speed. I recommend first starting by reviewing our post “5 Easy Steps To Increase The Speed of your WordPress Website”, found here: https://organicthemes.com/5-steps-to-increase-speed-of-wordpress-site/

I recommend following the guidelines within the post, which was written by our own Organic Themes theme developer, David Morgan. After reviewing those recommendations, please let me know if we can assist with anything further. I would also advice reaching out to your hosting provider regarding any additional support they could offer to increase site speed.

Thanks,
    Emily

• This reply was modified 7 months, 4 weeks ago by Emily Morgan.
    Berit Sund
    Participant

Hi Emily, thank you very much for response and advice! Warm regards, Berit

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.