Navigation menu

Home Forums Technical Theme Support STAX Theme Navigation menu

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Jakub Jankowiak
    Participant

Hello, my navigation menu doesnt work on mobile version. When I click on it, there is no action, nothing.

Plus my question – can I change the theme of the mobile version? I saw it before and there was no margin at all, I really like the mobile version of your website Organic Themes STAX and was curious if it’s possible to create a completely new look of the mobile version navigation menu.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    David Morgan
    Keymaster

Hi Jakup,

Thanks for reaching out! Can you please clarify what’s not working? Is the menu not opening when the icon is clicked?

Also, we recently pushed an update for the theme addressing some styling issues for the mobile menu. This update should be available within 24 hours. Hopefully the update resolves this mobile issue.

Regarding the customization of the mobile navigation, this is controlled by the Navigation Block settings, and there are currently minimal options for customizing the menu. Additionally, the Navigation Block is a core WordPress block (not under our development). However, there are updates on the horizon for the Navigation Block that will include more options for mobile menu customization. You can learn more about these updates here, https://github.com/WordPress/gutenberg/issues/39142

Additionally, can provide a link to your site for our review if this issue is not resolved?

Thanks!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.