Menu Dropdown Hidden Behind Content

Home Forums Technical Theme Support STAX Theme Menu Dropdown Hidden Behind Content

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Lindsey Roe
    Participant

Hi There! I’m having an issue with one of my menus on the home navigation. There are several sub-topics when you hover over the main navigation link, but for whatever reason the options beyond the first one are cut off. How do I correct that? I’ve attached a screen shot. My website is offthebeatenhook.com. The menu having problems is the “Learn” option on the navigation menu. Thanks!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Emily Morgan
    Keymaster

Hi Lindsey, this issue may be due to using an outdated theme version, as this was a previous issue which was resolved in an update. Updating to the most recent STAX theme version should fix the issue. Let us know if you need further help, thanks!

Kind Regards,

Emily

Lindsey Roe
    Participant

Hi Emily. Thank you for your reply! I downloaded and installed the theme last week – within the last 7 days. When was the latest version released? Furthermore, how do I update the theme version without having to update any layouts or content on my site? I’ve never done that before. Thanks again!

Emily Morgan
    Keymaster

Hi Lindsey. Actually, there was an update roughly a week ago so you likely purchased the theme just before the update was pushed. I would recommend updating the theme first to see if it solves the issue – if not, let me know and we’ll further troubleshoot. So far, we haven’t been able to recreate the issue in our testing environment. PS – Updating your theme version will not affect your content or layout, and it’s always recommended to keep your theme updated as updates often include bug fixes! 🙂

Let me know if you need further help, thanks for your patience!

Emily

• This reply was modified 10 months, 3 weeks ago by Emily Morgan.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.