I can't change site's colours and width

Home Forums Technical Theme Support Showcase Theme I can't change site's colours and width

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Ziad Nammour
    Participant

This content is restricted to Organic Themes members with an active subscription. Login here.

Rebecca

This content is restricted to Organic Themes members with an active subscription. Login here.

Ziad Nammour
    Participant

Jeremy

Ziad Nammour
    Participant

Jeremy

Ziad Nammour
    Participant

Ziad Nammour
    Participant

Rebecca

Ziad Nammour
    Participant

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘I can't change site's colours and width’ is closed to new replies.