full site editor

Home Forums Technical Theme Support STAX Theme full site editor

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    megs
    Participant

Trying out Stax, I get the message below when I try to go to the full site editor.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    David Morgan
    Keymaster

Hi Megs,

Thanks for reaching out! Interesting.

What version of WordPress do you have installed? Do you have the Gutenberg plugin installed and activated?

Thanks!

creativeliza
    Participant

I have the latest version of WordPress 5.9.3 and the recommended plugins for the theme but i’m not sure what Gutenberg plugin you are referring to. I don’t have the classic one installed. I thought the Gutenberg blocks was automatic.

David Morgan
    Keymaster

Hi All,

Can you provide login information in a private reply?

Also, did you update the theme at any point?

We encountered a conflict with another theme named “Stax” in the WordPress.org theme directory. When our version of STAX was installed on a server, the dashboard showed an available update. However, the update was actually for the other “Stax” theme in the wordpress.org directory (a completely different theme, not developed by us). Performing an update may have replaced your downloaded version of the STAX theme with files from the other theme — breaking the theme.

We have since resolved the issue by changing the folder name for our version of the STAX theme to “organic-stax”. However, it’s possible this fix was not implemented before you updated the theme. In which case, you may just need to re-download the STAX theme from your account, and replace the corrupted version of the theme on your server.

If this doesn’t work. Please provide your login so we can take a closer look.

Thanks!

megs
    Participant

I apologize for not replying, I have been away and haven’t had a chance to check. I can tell you though, I downloaded the theme from this website and uploaded it. I don’t think I updated it at all. I will double check though.

David Morgan
    Keymaster

No worries, thanks megs!

And if you can provide your WP login information in a private reply we’ll take a closer look as well.

Thanks!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.