Errors on organic blocks

Home Forums Technical Theme Support STAX Theme Errors on organic blocks

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Robin Bouwhuis
    Participant

When I acitvate the theme, and install the plugins (no woocommerce) I am seeing this error when I click on Organic blocks. Anyone able to tell me how to fix it so I can use blocks?

Warning: include_once(/home/fsb-dip/htdocs/www.fsb-dip.nl/wp-content/plugins/organic-blocks-bundle/includes/updater//admin/obb-license-page.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/fsb-dip/htdocs/www.fsb-dip.nl/wp-content/plugins/organic-blocks-bundle/includes/updater/obb-updater.php on line 94

Warning: include_once(): Failed opening ‘/home/fsb-dip/htdocs/www.fsb-dip.nl/wp-content/plugins/organic-blocks-bundle/includes/updater//admin/obb-license-page.php’ for inclusion (include_path=’.:/usr/share/php’) in /home/fsb-dip/htdocs/www.fsb-dip.nl/wp-content/plugins/organic-blocks-bundle/includes/updater/obb-updater.php on line 94

David Morgan
    Keymaster

Hi Robin,

Thanks for reaching out. Can you please let us know what version of the Organic Blocks plugin you have active? We recently pushed an update in v2.3.2 addressing these license page errors. You may need to update the plugin manually by downloading the latest version from your Organic Themes account.

Thanks!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.