can I make the featured content widget fit whole page?

Home Forums Technical Theme Support StartUp Theme can I make the featured content widget fit whole page?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Joe Lafferty
    Participant

This content is restricted to Organic Themes members with an active subscription. Login here.

Rebecca

This content is restricted to Organic Themes members with an active subscription. Login here.

Joe Lafferty
    Participant

Joe Lafferty
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Joe Lafferty
    Participant

Rebecca
    Rebecca

Joe Lafferty
    Participant
    Joe Lafferty
    Participant

Joe Lafferty
    Participant

Rebecca

Joe Lafferty
    Participant

Joe Lafferty
    Participant

Joe Lafferty
    Participant

Rebecca

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • The topic ‘can I make the featured content widget fit whole page?’ is closed to new replies.