FTP upload: download and un-zip your theme folder, and using the FTP program of your choice upload the theme folder to the ‘../wp-content/themes/’ folder on your server.
- Download the theme from your account.
- Sign into your WordPress dashboard (e.g., yourdomain.com/wp-admin).
- Navigate to Appearance > Themes > Add New > Upload, and select your zipped theme folder.
- Click “Install Now”.
- Once the theme is uploaded you will need to activate it, either with the provided link or under Appearance > Themes.
Note: If you use Safari as your primary browser you may find that your theme folder is not zipped after downloading it. You will need to re-compress your theme folder before initiating the second installation process.
Note: The contact form is powered by Gravity Forms, an excellent premium WordPress contact form plugin (free alternatives include ‘Contact Form 7’ and ‘Jetpack Forms’). If you want to make use of the shop portion of the theme you will need to install WooCommerce.
1. Installation and activate the One Click Demo Import plugin.
2. Make sure all required plugins are active.
3. Navigate to Appearance > Import Demo Data within the WordPress admin.
4. Click the blue “Import” button for the Default Demo Import.
5. Wait for the import to complete. It may take a few minutes.
6. Begin editing.
Note: All content, widgets and customizer options will be imported from the theme demo. Importing demo data will add to any existing content you have already created. Deleting the demo content must be done manually.
- Logo: 480 x 480px
- Block Featured Large: 2400 x 1800px
- Block Featured Medium: 1200 x 800px
- Block Featured Small: 640 x 640px
- Block Featured Square: 1200 x 1200px
Logo Resizer: Within the Appearance > Customize > Site Identity options, the theme features the option to upload and scale a logo image to the size of your liking.
Title Font: Within the Appearance > Customize > Site Identity options, the theme features the option to change the Site Title font from a list of hand-picked Google Fonts.
Site Identity: Additionally, within the Appearance > Customize > Site Identity options, you may choose to toggle the display of your Site Title and Site Tagline.
Colors: Within the Appearance > Customize > Colors options, you can optionally choose different colors for the menu background, header background, and various link colors.
Footer: Within the Appearance > Customize > Footer options, you can optionally change the footer credit for your website.