Update issues

Home Forums Technical Theme Support STAX Theme Update issues

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anya Lorimer
    Participant

Hello,

I’m just wondering if you can help?

My website is not displaying correctly after a theme update.

I am having the following issues:
    – The product details on the Single Product page are below the image (next to the product description) not beside.
    – The font size HUGE is smaller than it should be
    – The secondary logo option in the header template is no longer available to change/update

Thanks a lot, Mel.

Anya Lorimer
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    David Morgan
    Keymaster

Hi Anya,

Thanks for reaching out and using STAX! Your site looks great. We’ll be happy to help:

1. This sounds as though there may have been a manual change to the Single Product template in the editor. I would recommend resetting any changes to the template under Appearance > Editor > Templates > Product Single. See attached screenshot.

2. Unfortunately, this appears to be a WordPress bug unrelated to the theme. It seems the WordPress font size for “Huge” is overriding the template size, and I’ve encountered this issue with other themes as well. The easiest solution is just to use a custom font size until the bug is resolved in WordPress.

3. Similar to the first answer, I would recommend resetting the Header template part by navigating to Appearance > Editor > Patterns > Template Parts, and resetting any changes to the header. This should restore the secondary logo if it was deleted by accident.

I hope this helps. Thanks!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Anya Lorimer
    Participant

Hi David,

Thank you so much for all of your help. I have fixed all of the issues.

Thanks, it’s such a great theme to work with.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.