Getting Started

Home Forums Technical Theme Support STAX Theme Getting Started

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Sarat Colling
    Participant

Hello!
    I have uploaded the STAX theme and I’m figuring out how to get started. I went to Appearance -> Editor, and then clicked on the Header Block as I saw recommended elsewhere but the site editing options are not showing up for me. Where can I find step by step information on getting started with it? Or can you help me with this here?
    Thanks,
    Sarat

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Sarat Colling
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Sarat Colling
    Participant

I’ve made some progress with it. I’m wondering why the social media icons are not showing up when I copy the “patterns” from Organic blocks and how I add those. Also how I change the images that come with the patterns. Thank you!

Sarat Colling
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Emily Morgan
    Keymaster

Hi Sarat,

I’m sorry to hear you’ve had some difficulty with the theme, however I’ll be happy to help if you still need assistance. The Stax theme utilizes the Gutenberg editor, and is a block-based theme – meaning, each page is created by adding “blocks” to the page (provided by the Gutenberg editor, a function of WordPress in current versions). Let me know if you’d still like assistance, otherwise let me know if you’d like to proceed with a refund. Thanks!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.