update to latest version of theme without losing my settings

Home Forums Technical Theme Support Seed Theme update to latest version of theme without losing my settings

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    123photography
    Participant

This content is restricted to Organic Themes members with an active subscription. Login here.

Emily Morgan
    Keymaster

This content is restricted to Organic Themes members with an active subscription. Login here.

123photography
    Participant

Emily Morgan
    Keymaster

123photography
    Participant

Emily Morgan
    Keymaster

123photography
    Participant

Emily Morgan
    Keymaster

123photography
    Participant

Emily Morgan
    Keymaster

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘update to latest version of theme without losing my settings’ is closed to new replies.