Stax Website not loading in safari

Home Forums Technical Theme Support STAX Theme Stax Website not loading in safari

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Manu
    Participant

Hi there,

I’ve just installed Stax in my new website (www.ashtangayogacheltenham.com) but it doesn’t load in Safari either on Mac and IPhone. It works in Firefox and Chrome.
    It still has the Stax demo content as I literally just installed the theme and wanted to familiarise myself with it.

Can you please let me know what to do.

Thank you

David Morgan
    Keymaster

Hi Manu,

Thanks for reaching out! I’m able to view your site with the demo content installed in Safari on Mac and an iPhone. Have you resolved this issue?

It is somewhat slow to load, but this is more likely related to your hosting or DNS.

Also, if the domain was previously using another theme, you may need to clear your browser caches.

Thanks!

Manu
    Participant

Thank you David. I’ll clean the cache and check with the host.
    Can you please let me know how to align the menu to the logo.
    As you can see they are off line!

Thank you

David Morgan
    Keymaster

Hi Manu,

No problem! The issue with your logo alignment is occurring because of the image file itself. Your logo image file has a large empty space beneath the logo design, as seen here, https://www.ashtangayogacheltenham.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/06/AYC-LOGO.png

You will just need to crop your logo image so there are no blank spaces surrounding the image. That should resolve the alignment.

I hope this helps.

Thanks!

Manu
    Participant

Thank you David. I thought to have made it the right size that’s why I couldn’t understand.

Much appreciated
    Best wishes,
    manu

David Morgan
    Keymaster

No problem! 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.