Posts not opening on mobile devices

Home Forums Technical Theme Support STAX Theme Posts not opening on mobile devices

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Berit Sund
    Participant

Hello
    Hope you are well! A couple of recent posts, created in the standard template (just clicking ‘New post’) refuse to open on mobile / iPad. I’ve tried to recreate the pages in new posts but the issue remains. They open fine on desktop.

The 2 posts in question are these:

Probiotics and traveling abroad

Your hormone health, the gut microbiome – and what you can do about it!

All others appear to be ok.

Would be grateful for thoughts about what might be the issue.

Thank you so much in advance!
    Berit

David Morgan
    Keymaster

Hi Berit,

Can you please clarify what you mean by refusing to open? Does the post fail to load in mobile? Are you unable to click a link to view the post in mobile?

The post seemed to load for me in mobile, so I’m curious if this has been resolved, or if I’m not understanding the issue properly.

Thanks!

Berit Sund
    Participant

Hey @david morgan! Many thanks for your message and for testing. The posts fail to load in mobile, and I’ve had friends in other countries try as well. I’ll try and re-publish the content and see if that helps.
    Warm regards, Berit

David Morgan
    Keymaster

Hi Berit,

I see what you mean after inspecting the links on my phone. I viewed your website console for errors, and noticed multiple load errors that seemed to be the result of trying to access resources on the domain choices.truste.com. See attached screenshot.

This is likely the result of a plugin, and I would recommend disabling plugins until you find the culprit.

I hope this helps.

Thanks!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    David Morgan
    Keymaster

Hi Berit,

I see what you mean after inspecting the links on my phone. I viewed your website console for errors, and noticed multiple load errors that seemed to be the result of trying to access resources on the domain choices.truste.com. See attached screenshot.

This is likely the result of a plugin, and I would recommend disabling plugins until you find the culprit.

I hope this helps.

Thanks!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.