Page Title Issue

Home Forums Technical Theme Support STAX Theme Page Title Issue

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Manu
    Participant

Hello,

Can you please help fix the page title which appear too close to the text paragraph underneath.

See here: https://www.ashtangayogacheltenham.com/tips-for-a-good-practice/

Thank you,
    Manu

Emily Morgan
    Keymaster

Hi Manu,

You can try adding the following CSS:

.page-256, .has-text-align-center.wp-block-post-title.has-medium-large-font-size {
    margin-bottom: 50px;
    }

Let me know if you still need further help, thanks!

Manu
    Participant

Thank you Emily 🙂
    How do I move the menu below the site title rather than next to it?

Emily Morgan
    Keymaster

Hi Manu, are you referring to the main navigation menu? If so, there is not a way to move this anywhere other than its existing location. Thanks in advance for clarifying what you’re trying to do 🙂

-Emily

Manu
    Participant

Thanks Emily. What I meant was if I could move the main menu below the website logo (centred) but still in the header.
    At the moment it’s on the right of the logo. http://www.ashtangayogacheltenham.com

Also how could I make the menu font smaller and make the voice (in the menu) of the page I’m in underline when selected?
    Hope it makes sense 🙂

Best wishes,
    manu

David Morgan
    Keymaster

Hi Manu,

You could change the position and alignment of the logo and menu within the full-site editor using the group block within the latest version of the theme. However, if you would prefer to make this change using CSS, you can try the following styles:

.obb-header .obb-header-content {
      justify-content: center;
    }
    .obb-header #obb-nav {
      width: 100%;
      display: flex;
      justify-content: center;
    }

You can change the menu font size by adjusting the Primary Navigation font size option within the Header Block options. I’ve attached a screenshot.

In order to achieve an underline effect when you hover over menu items, you can try the following CSS:

.obb-menu a:hover, .obb-menu a:active, .obb-menu a:focus {
      text-decoration: underline;
    }

I hope this helps. Let us know if there is anything else.

Thanks!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Manu
    Participant

Awesome.
    Thank you 🙂

Manu
    Participant

Hello,

Why when I go in Edit site all the blocks have “unexpected or invalid content”? See screenshots.

Thank you
    manu

Attachments:
    Emily Morgan
    Keymaster

Hi Manu, clicking on the blue “Attempt Block Recovery” button should restore the block. The error means the block needs to be updated, and can be done by clicking the button. Have you tried this already?

Manu
    Participant

I tried and now looks like this (see screenshot) and also the box in the middle doesn’t show the java on the live version (see screenshot)

Attachments:
    David Morgan
    Keymaster

Hi Manu,

The block recovery seems to have worked. I believe the block recovery message was referring to the Position Block, which is a container block, so you wouldn’t notice any changes after recovering the block.

Regarding the Javascript added via the HTML block, I’m not sure what’s causing this issue, but I would venture to guess it might have something to do with the “

” paragraph tags surrounding the scripts. Since that’s an external script, it may require consulting the documentation for the script to make sure it’s added properly.

Let us know if there is anything else.

Thanks!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.