Extra Space Between Sections – Removal?

Home Forums Technical Theme Support STAX Theme Extra Space Between Sections – Removal?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Joshua Wilson
    Participant

noted with scribbles in the photo attached. There is a lot of dead whitespace created between elements. How can we remove this so that the sections flow together properly?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Emily Morgan
    Keymaster

Hi Joshua, reducing the logo size will reduce the area of padding between the logo and page content, as the logo on your website is a bit larger in size. However, let us know if you need further assistance. Thanks and have a great day!

Emily

Joshua Wilson
    Participant

I am talking about the white space between the hero & the next section. Please look on https://starfishpartnerships.com to see what i mean.

Emily Morgan
    Keymaster

Hi Joshua, thank you for your reply. However, I’m still not seeing the white space you’re describing between the Hero and next section (I now see it in the original screenshot you sent, indicated with the arrow). Have you already resolved this? Although I can see what you mean in the screenshot, the white space is not appearing on my end. Please try clearing your browser cache if you’re still seeing it. Let me know how we can help further, thanks!

• This reply was modified 11 months, 3 weeks ago by Emily Morgan.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.