Deleting STAX

Home Forums Technical Theme Support STAX Theme Deleting STAX

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Manu
    Participant

Hello,

How can I delete STAX from my WordPress. I want to re-download it again and have a fresh install.

Thank you

Manu
    Participant

I’ve done it. Thank you. 🙂

David Morgan
    Keymaster

No problem, glad you got it worked out! 🙂

Kevin Uhls
    Participant

How did you do it? When I installed the first time I did without demo data. I’m unable to change the template for the Home page to the Home template, so want to delete and start over with the demo pages.

Manu
    Participant

Hi Kevin,

I asked my website hosting provider to delete the whole database and I did a fresh re installation of wordpress and STAX.

David Morgan
    Keymaster

Hey guys,

You can also use the WP Reset plugin, https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-reset/

Keep in mind, it will wipe out all content and start your site totally fresh.

Thanks!

Kevin Uhls
    Participant

This is an existing site where I’m using a different theme, hate to start all over with existing content… unless required?

David Morgan
    Keymaster

Hi Kevin,

If you have an existing site and content, I would not recommend using WP Reset. That recommendation was in reference to the original issue.

In your case, I’d recommend manually removing any imported demo content that was added to existing content by deleting the imported pages and posts.

I hope this helps.

Thanks!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.