Back from his war against the Tahawi comes the Sun, chief of the Lower Saranacs, —back to the Lake of the Clustered Stars, afterward called, by dullards, Tupper’s Lake. Tall and invincible he comes among his people, boasting of his victories, Indian fashion, and stirring the scalps that hang at his breast. “The Eagle screams,” he cries. “He greets the chief, the Blazing Sun…. Read More
- Customizing Gutenberg blocks with block styles February 15, 2019Block styles are a simple way to get started with Gutenberg development: With a few lines of CSS, you can build something that feels like a whole new custom block.Kjell Reigstad
- A schema for Gutenberg blocks January 29, 2019At Jetpack we recently created a new Gutenberg block which displays “Related Posts”. This block is similar in content to the “Latest Posts” block in WordPress.org; it’s just a list of posts. The difference is the way the posts are displayed: There are plans afoot to update the “Latest Posts” block, so that it contains […]Ben Dwyer
- Blocks, templates, and styles: architecture for a Gutenberg world January 17, 2019Exploring ideas about the evolution of layout and presentation in a post-Gutenberg worldAlexis Lloyd
- Designing a Gutenberg-Powered Theme: Music June 4, 2018Kjell Reigstad walks through his experience designing a block-powered theme.Kjell Reigstad
- Music: A Gutenberg-Powered Theme May 22, 2018Announcing the Music theme: an exploration of how Gutenberg can transform theme design and development.Kjell Reigstad
- Designing Themes with Gutenberg Blocks and Sketch March 7, 2018Follow Kjell Reigstad’s process as he explores designing a block-driven theme with Sketch, for the Gutenberg era.Kjell Reigstad
- Styling Themes for Gutenberg February 15, 2018What we learned by developing three themes with Gutenberg in mind.Laurel Fulford
- Lodestar Launches February 5, 2018Lodestar is now launched on WordPress.org. Designed by Mel Choyce and developed by Laurel Fulford, Lodestar is a precursor to Twenty Seventeen, and you’ll see echoes of that default theme throughout, starting with its multi-panel front-page layout. A filterable portfolio section is available through Jetpack, along with a stylish testimonials page. Mel shares a bit […]Kathryn P.
- Studying TextBook November 21, 2017We’re pleased to announce the launch of TextBook in the WordPress.org directory. Created by Allan Cole, TextBook helps schools, colleges, and other non-profit organizations to distribute and archive information in an easy way. Supported by Jetpack, it includes a Featured Content area for highlighting key posts or pages, a social menu, and Testimonials, ideal for […]Kathryn P.
- The Promise of Gutenberg: Themes as More Design, Less Baggage November 10, 2017Gutenberg promises the vision you have takes shape in the editor, instead of something you can't see. Why's that so powerful?David A. Kennedy
Large image: Hand Coded
Large image: linked in a caption
Hamburger fatback andouille, ball tip bacon t-bone turkey tenderloin. Ball tip shank pig, t-bone turducken prosciutto ground round rump bacon pork chop short loin turkey. Pancetta ball tip salami, hamburger t-bone capicola turkey ham hock pork belly tri-tip. Biltong bresaola tail, shoulder sausage turkey cow pork chop fatback. Turkey pork pig bacon short loin meatloaf, chicken ham hock flank andouille tenderloin shank rump filet mignon. Shoulder frankfurter shankle pancetta. Jowl andouille short ribs swine venison, pork loin pork chop meatball jerky filet mignon shoulder tenderloin chicken pork.
😉 🙂 😀
Select Element with long value