The Portfolio Widget section displays a portfolio of posts from a selected category or the Jetpack custom post type. It’s like an art gallery for your website! Use it to showcase your projects, artwork, photography – anything really! After installing and activating the Organic Builder Widgets plugin, you’ll be able to add a Portfolio section by following simple steps within the customizer:
- Apply the Organic Custom page template to your page.
- Update or Publish the page.
- Click the Customize Page button.
- Click the + Add A Widget button.
- Select the Organic Portfolio widget.
- Give your Portfolio section a title and description.
- Select a Portfolio Category.
- Complete the remaining fields, as desired (Max Number Of Posts, Number Of Columns, and Section Background Options).