The Organic Subpage widget displays a section of content from another page on any page.
For instance, you might want to display a portion of your “About” page on the Home page as an introduction, or perhaps a segment of your “Services” page.You can either select a portion of an existing page, or write new text within the section. After installing and activating the Organic Customizer Widgets plugin, you can add a Subpage section by following these simple steps within the customizer:
- Apply the Organic Custom page template to the page you want to use.
- Update or Publish the page.
- Click the Customize Page button.
- Click the + Add A Widget button.
- Select the Organic Subpage widget.
- Then, you can either:
- Add Title and text OR
- Use Content From Page > Select Existing Page
- You have the option to add a background color, image, or video for the section within the Section Background Options: Choose (Copy & Paste URL link)
- Click the Save & Publish button.