Home Forums Site Showcase Showcasing My Photography Site

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Rebecca 4 weeks, 1 day ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

photosbybh
    Participant

Hello all,

I thought I would post a link here so that I could share what I did with my photography site. I’ve been an Organic Theme user since 2009 and I really like how clean, simple, and easy to navigate the latest update is. It also has allowed me to step up my game in terms of photography.

Here’s my website. http://www.bhobsonphoto.com

I’m eager to hear any criticism and feedback on my website or even my photography. Thanks again, and may you have a wonderful day!

Rebecca

Hi Beth,

Thank you so much for sharing your site. It looks great and we’re so happy to hear you’ve been able to use the theme to up your business! I’ll definitely pass this along to our developers for consideration in our showcase. 🙂

Best of luck in your projects!

Cheers,

Rebecca

photosbybh
    Participant

Thank you so much Rebecca! I appreciate the feedback. I’m looking at other ways at the moment that I can increase my call to action within my site and maximize the potential of my website.

Rebecca

Hi Beth,

One thing I noticed you didn’t have much of are widgets. I’d recommend adding a few widgets to your sidebars showcasing your various categories, recent posts, featured pages. There’s also a lot of plugins out there that might give you some subscription services, links to your Facebook pages, etc. Jetpack gives you good options for that, so you may want to consider looking into this.

Thanks!

Rebecca

photosbybh
    Participant

Rebecca,

Thank you. There are so many options that I am currently looking into. The new widgets organizer is fantastic and the possibilities are clearly just endless. At the moment, I’m testing out widgets behind the scenes, seeing what they are capable of, what it looks like when I add a widget here, etc. I’m really trying to figure out how I want to expand/grow this website to its full potential. Thank you so much! Cheers!

Rebecca

You’re welcome! 🙂

Best of luck in your projects, let me know if there’s anything I can help with.

Cheers,

Rebecca

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Error: Please enter a valid email address

Error: Invalid email

Error: Please enter your first name

Error: Please enter your last name

Error: Please enter a username

Error: Please enter a password

Error: Please confirm your password

Error: Password and password confirmation do not match